28 April 2013

AQ's 28 April Twitter poem almost in response to NaPoWriMo


Poem-ish result of Twitter search of mourning + Freud

“If you read
tiny
if you read
muses
and Melancholi-a-muses
perspective
of working through
Judith Butler+
if you read thought
about Lois...
remind me to explain
con
intimate process. But Brazil
if you read reality
out of this tragedy
LOVEdontLOVEmee
efendim my master
if you read we show
what happens
next muses, tiny
(I Want The Future,
I Also Want to Hold Onto 
museum remembrance
late open if you read
tomorrow
muses until
film
poetry if you read
from doc forward
(This content is available only to Premium Members. It is copyright)  
triumph
if you read
of melancholia?
I'd lv 2C more attn
paid 2 processes,
medicalizing them
isn't the way. if you read
Psychology Books:
to perform tiny tiny
From Sigmund?: Question
arts brief tiny
mourning
after
journey into nostalgia:
To borrow such
runs risk
-- pathol...
too real to be tolerable.
Positive effects
of depression
genius if you muse.
melancholia. 

2 comments:

  1. I so love the repetition of if you read...

    into if you muse. Love this work, thank you for sharing. The last four lines are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete